This general FAQ page complies Frequently Asked Questions related to all aspects of shopping, ordering and shipping with Hammond Aviation Inc online as well as setting up a wholesale account.
Please note that it is always possible we don’t have all answers posted on this site so feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your specific question is not covered below. We will be sure to respond to your email asap and if it is a good one we will be sure to add it to our online FAQ.
How do I place an order?
We currently are accepting orders using the Hammond Aviation website checkout system but, we are also available by phone 1-888-256-1106 or fax 1-519-648-3466 and email@example.com.
What is ADIS?
ADIS stands for Automatic Dealer Information Systems. ADIS are sent via email and provide customer updates on new or coming products to help you stay up-to-date in the fast passed world of aviation. The service goal is to provide you our customers with current updates and return deadlines.
How do I become part of the ADIS mailing list?
Simply ask, if you purchase your NAV CANADA maps from Hammond Aviation, you will be added onto our ADIS list. The ADIS list will keep you up to date on new maps and which maps will be renewed. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be added to ADIS or join ADIS by Clicking Here
What is Hammond Aviation’s policy for returning products?
1. All refunds or exchanges must be accompanied by the
ORIGINAL receipt. (No Reprints)
2. Books must be in pristine condition for a refund or exchange.
3. Merchandise refunds will only be made in the original form of payment.
4. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
5. We reserve the right to refuse any refund
1. Books in plastic or shrink wrap packages may not be refunded if opened.
2. Books with CD’s or disks must be intact for a refund or exchange.
3. If the seal is broken a refund or exchange will not be accepted.
Software and Hardware (GPS and Headsets):
1. Regular and non-warranty defective products can be refunded
or exchanged no later then
◦ 1 week for hardware
◦ 2 weeks for software (Unopened) along with all accompanying
2. No refund on all Software if shrink wrap or security seals are broken.
Some manufacturers may offer a money-back guarantee. Please visit
corresponding manufacturer’s web sites for qualifying information.
1. Refunds are accepted on merchandise, providing it is in perfect resalable
condition and in original retail packaging.
2. No refund/exchanges on all clothing after 3 weeks from the date of purchase
indicated on your receipt.
3. Undergarments and swim wear are non-refundable.
4. Clothing that is washed or worn is non-refundable.
5. Backpacks and Bags may be refunded or exchanged for up to 4 weeks after date of
purchase, providing it is in perfect condition or there is a manufacturer’s defect.
After that time the customer must deal directly through the manufacture for a
refund or exchange
What are Hammond Aviation’s hours of operation?
Hammond Aviation is open from 9am to 5pm (Eastern Standard Time) Monday through Friday.
How can my company set up a wholesale/dealer account with Hammond Aviation?
Setting up an account with Hammond Aviation is easy. You will need to fill out a wholesale dealer application which you can download by click the link provided below. Also if your preferred payment option is by credit card we require that your company fill out one of our “CC Account Application” also provided below.
What shipping methods are used by Hammond Aviation?
Hammond Aviation uses Canada Post as our preferred courier. We also ship using FedEx Ground as the situations dictate. We will accommodate your needs if you prefer any other method, we can ship on your personal or company courier accounts. Orders placed by 3:00pm (EST) should be shipped the same day, providing the product requested is in-stock.