Battery Fire Containment Bag - Small (Tablet-Phone) - Preventer™ Edition- 10,000 mAh Tested
- 1 Brimstone Preventer™ Fire Containment Bag (Small - Tablet/ Phone Sized)
- 1 Pair Fire Resistant Gloves
- 1 4" X 4" Vinyl Peel & Stick Placard "PED FIRE CONTAINMENT BAG LOCATED HERE"
- Each Bag Has Its Own Unique Serial Number for easier tracking and maintenance recording.
- 12 year usage cycle (industries best shelf life)
- Each Bag Undergoes A 5 Point Quality Control Inspection Before Shipping (an inspection sheet Certificate of Conformity is signed by the inspector and ships with EACH BAG)
- Each order ships with warranty info and annual inspection recommendations.
- Free Bag Replacement Lifetime Guarantee: When one of our bags is used to contain a fire we'll send a new one for free... (some conditions apply)
- This item’s representative materials conform to the requirements of FAA 14 CFR 25, Appendix F
14"W x 10"H x 1”D
Opening 14" x 1"
Weight = 24 oz
Please Note: While our carbon liner does absorb a significant amount of smoke, this bag is not designed to contain it all
All Brimstone Bags Are Made in ISO 9001:2015 Registered Facilities.
Product SKU: FP-CON-SM-1
Materials & Design:
- Our bags are not pouches. They actually have a side wall which allows for a much wider opening. When seconds count we wanted it to be as easy as possible to slip a device in... The large opening allows people under tremendous pressure to successfully remove the threat.
- Using Patented materials our bags contain a layer of Kevlar should the explosion be so violent as to launch dangerous projectiles at ballistic velocities. Our carbon liner has a temp rating of 3,000 degrees (F). Another layer is designed to withstand temps above 2,200 (F) for sustained periods of time. The bright safety orange exterior makes it easy to identify in the event of an emergency.
- Our bags are completely pliable, which makes them able to be rolled or folded, making storage in tight storage areas possible
- The materials used in our bags have been FAA certified (certificates available upon request). The tests conducted in accordance with Title 14 CFR, PART 25- Subpart D, § 25.853 (a) compartment interiors. [Amdt. 25-116, 69 FR 62788, Nov 26, 2004] Appendix F to Part 25, Part I (a)(1)(ii) [Amdt. 25-111, Eff. 9/2/2003] and FAA Compliant...
- Third Party (FAA Certified Lab) Testing Conclusion "... the containment bag provided an effective means of containing a laptop fire and thermal runaway of the Li-ion battery pack. The gloves to be used in placing the potential item into the bag are also adequate in providing heat and flame protection for the purpose of placing the item into the containment bag." Test documentation available upon request.
- Rapidly expanding gases released during a Lithium-Ion thermal runaway makes a containment bag expand and blow up like a balloon. Velcro will easily pull apart and release almost all of the dangerous smoke (possibly debris and flames as well) unless it is used on a pull over flap like our design. We conducted tests using small explosives to over emphasize our bags capacity to contain rapid expansion. Our explosion and fire containment bags passed these violent detonation tests with zero exterior damage and the flaps all held in place 100%.
- Our standard laptop bags were tested on many separate occasions with an overheated laptop, each containing a 3,500mAh - 4500mAh Lithium-Ion battery. The computers melted and burned during these 1 hour tests. The bags showed zero exterior damage. The pull over flaps combined with our carbon liner also absorbed a significant amount of smoke. Tests were also conducted with an overheated 10,000 mAh portable power pack (more than double the power capacity of your average laptop). Our standard bags passed this test with 100% containment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.