NEW & UPDATED VERSION
Ergonomically designed and engineered for reliability, ease and convenience, the ASA Flight Timer should be considered essential equipment for all aviators.
The ASA Flight Timer has been created with pilot functionality in mind, featuring:
- Large, easily readable LCD backlight display with auto shut-off
- Multi-function clock (AM/PM, Universal Coordinated “Zulu” time, and military time options); reset function prevent accidental resets
- Three simultaneous timer options
- Exclusive digital notepad for squawk codes or frequencies
- Approach timer allows pilots to store up to 12 different approach times
- Audible and visual alarm modes
- Fuel timer
- Stopwatch with 1/10th and 1/100th second digits
- Intuitive push and rotate dial for quickly and easily setting times
- Multiple mounting capabilities
- Includes 2 AAA alkaline batteries
Pilots will be able to accurately calculate time to the next waypoint, fuel tank changes, turns in holding or an instrument approach with complete confidence. The Flight Timer has been designed to meet the needs of all aviators, from student pilots working on their first cross-country to flight instructors and seasoned veterans. Applicable to both VFR and IFR flights, an ASA Flight Timer should be in every pilot’s flight bag. Made in China.
The ASA Flight Timer comes with a 5-year limited warranty. See warranty details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.