Because air band radios are usually operated in high-noise environments, it is essential for the radio to provide loud and clear audio. The IC-A14S employs a BTL amplifier that doubles the audio output, offering loud and clear audio that’ll cut through cabin or tarmac noise. (* Internal speaker only)
The IC-A14S simple keypad type provides simpler operation with a minimum of buttons that is suitable for ground crews.
Compact, light weight and rugged body
The IC-A14S is compact (only 120mm tall) and light weight (approx. 350g including antenna and BP-232N). The water resistant construction, equivalent to IPX4, provides reliable operation in wet conditions.
Large capacity Lithium-Ion battery pack
With the 2000mAh large capacity Lithium-Ion battery pack, BP-232N, the IC-A14S provides stable output power and 18 hours long (approx.) operating time*. The BP-261, battery case takes 6 AA (LR6) alkaline cells for convenient battery backup.
* Typical operation, Tx:Rx: Stand-by=5:5:90
Other outstanding features
- Full keypad to input the channel or frequency directly
- Exclusive button for 121.5 MHz emergency channel
- Side tone function to hear your own voice via a third party aviation headset
- LCD back light for night time operation
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Low battery indication and beep alert
- Adjustable microphone gain setting
- BNC type antenna connector
- IPX4 water resistant"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.