The Lightspeed "Zulu PFX" Headset with "Streaming Quiet" ANR and Bluetooth technology.
The world's quietest aviation headset actively conforms to your ears, your environment and your preferences to deliver stunning clarity, quiet and audio quality.
Battery-powered (4xAA) control module, cell phone/music patch cord, USB cord, straight cord with dual GA plugs.
Part Number ZULU PFX 4034
Although long known as a leader in state-of-the-art aviation headsets, Lightspeed raises the bar into the stratosphere with its brand new Zulu PFX ANR Headset. Building on the cutting-edge capabilities of its legendary line of ENC models, the PFX brings pilots a level of audio quality never before available in an aviation headset. Its Streaming Quiet™ dynamic ANR constantly adjusts to your environment for a customized level of noise suppression throughout all phases of flight. Acoustic response mapping measures your ear and responds with uniquely adapted audio for maximum noise attenuation and audio clarity that's just right for you. Additionally, Lightspeed's free FlightLink app enables you to adjust treble & bass balance, enhance audio clarity, and even record cockpit communications via Bluetooth.
In addition to these proprietary features, you'll get all the Lightspeed standbys including dual volume controls, STEREO/MONO selectability, a noise-cancelling electret mic, and auxiliary cell phone/audio connectivity via Bluetooth and/or the included headset jack. Four AA batteries power the headset, which weighs in at a mere 14 oz. The next generation in an ultra-comfortable ANR headset with the music fidelity of a concert hall - from the industry-leading experts at Lightspeed.
From the Manufacturer
With Zulu PFX, Lightspeed Aviation has leveraged cutting edge technology, world-class engineers, and superior customer knowledge to leapfrog the competition and produce the world's quietest premium ANR headset for aviators.
- Ultimate quiet and clarity — The proprietary innovations and advanced features in Zulu PFX work in concert to deliver astounding clarity and the world's quietest headset.
- Comfort — Based on the LightComfort™ design made famous by Zulu.2, Zulu PFX features soft ear seals, exceptional fit, and a head-friendly 14 ounces.
- Durability — Rugged cables, constructed of silver-coated copper alloy wrapped around a Kevlar core, deliver extraordinary flexibility, strength, and audio quality.
- Bluetooth connectivity — Not only does Zulu PFX's full-function Bluetooth connectivity provide enhanced sound quality for voice, music or compatible audio devices, the FlightLink in-cockpit recording function in now Bluetooth compatible.
- Enhanced FlightLink capabilities — With Zulu PFX, FlightLink not only seamlessly captures cockpit communications for instant playback or later retrieval, it also allows users to set a variety of personal audio and operational preferences.
- Music fidelity — The Front Row Center™ feature is enhanced by advanced digital processing, creating remarkable, concert-class fidelity and a simulated 360-degree music experience.
- Auto Shutoff™ — In Zulu PFX, Lightspeed's proprietary Auto Shutoff feature is enhanced with increased sensitivity and user selected shut-off delay, saving even more battery life by automatically shutting down the headset power when not in use.
- Cell phone / music connection — The integrated control box auxiliary input for connecting a cell phone, music player or other audio device now has controls for bass, treble, and intercom priority, thanks to the enhanced capabilities in FlightLink.
- Stereo or mono — Match audio panel inputs with a quick switch to stereo or mono using the new, easy-to-access external switch.
- Firmware upgradability — Firmware updates are just a download away, giving Zulu PFX unlimited potential to evolve with new software innovations.
- Included — Custom molded carrying case, cellphone/music patch cord, cord clip, CPU mounting hook, four AA batteries, foam windscreen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.