Release can be used for aviation and aircraft cleaning.
- Removing carbon exhaust from APU Ports
- Removing bugs from the windshield and exterior surface
- Safe for use on both painted and unpainted exterior surfaces
- Reducing drag, retards pitting and other corrosion caused by surface contamination
- Emulsifying grease and dirt
- Rinsing freely from the surface and leaves no residue
- Equally effective in both hard and soft water
- Spot removal on carpeting
- Meets Boeing, Douglas & AMS specifications
- Textron Aviation approved cleaner for Beechcraft®, Cessna® and Hawker® aircraft.
Release is a multi-surface cleaning product that safely removes carbon, dirt, oil, and grease from all surfaces on the exterior and interior of the aircraft. The 32 oz spray bottle of Release comes ready to use and requires no dilution. Using Release in the spray bottle is as simple as using any other cleaning solution but ideally suited for aircraft detailing.
Free of volatile solvents, Release reaches the most tenacious of soils at a molecular level, encapsulating them, and releasing them from the surface without damage or residue. It is well known in the aviation industry for its effective removal of carbon exhaust from APU ports, bug removal from windshields and other exterior surfaces, and general aircraft and parts cleaning. The biodegradable product is safe to use on both painted and unpainted surfaces of the aircraft, and rinses freely in both hard and soft water environments leaving behind no residue.
Cleaning Systems, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of cleaning and protection chemical products, as well as chemical application technology, for the transportation industry globally. Founded in 1976, Cleaning Systems, Inc. is based in De Pere, Wisconsin, and is an ISO 9001-2008 and ISO 14001-2004 registered company, whose products are known for high quality, value, effectiveness, environmental sustainability, as well as cutting edge, industry leading technology. CSI’s product lines include Lustra®, servicing the professional car wash industry, including Ultraflex® ultra concentrated technology, as well as a full line of commercial transportation cleaning products, and an array of chemical application technology solutions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.